Version 0.4 Release Notes
Miscellaneous Improvements and Bug Fixes
Linux and GTK Only
- Fixed a bug with autocomplete where the popup box would not be filled correctly after executing a command.
- Fixed a bug where the command bar would not be relieved of the keyboard focus when opening any kind of dialog box via a command.
- Fixed a possible crash when opening a dialog box.
- DPI fixes and improvements.
- (Windows) Changes to DPI scaling settings are now automatically applied to dred dynamically at run-time:
- The "ui-scale" setting is now applied immediately without the need for a restart. This setting stacks with the system DPI setting.
- ... and much more!
Source Code Improvements
- Improved the font scaling system. The new system removes the old acquire/unacquire system for sub-fonts and replace it with a system
where each of the relevant font and text painting APIs take a scale. The handling of font scaling is now done internally by DTK rather
than by dred. The advantage to this new system is that it greatly simplifies font management.
- Added standard controls to DTK.
- Color button (color picker)
Copyright © 2017 David Reid
Developed by David Reid -